Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

R.T

Hello my name is caelyn 


I am from nz and i like it in nz because there is nice beaches and there is alot of skate parkes in nz there is some nice houses and alot of workes and schools and bmx trakes i like the bmx and skate parkes and there is a little bit of parkes. My whole family is from nz i eat normal food i go out in a car i go to mall’s i go to parkes i go to dairy’s i go to shops i go and get takeways i go to schools i go to mu house i go to my mums house i go to me nanas house and i play video games


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about